'Gonna Ride My Bike Until I Get Home'


Yesterday I got my first ever bike! It's not that I don't know how to ride one, don't worry, I learnt that a long time ago, I've just never owned one! Everyone remembers learning to ride a bike. It was actually Aaron who taught me how to ride a bike properly, in the park when we were eleven! So its definetly something we can share.
Today we went on a mega bike ride, down to see Aaron's lovely sister Becky, and niece Ava. It was ace! Being pregnant and cycling, however, is massively tiring! Its like you have to push the pedals twice as hard , and really give it some oomph! Totally worth it though. I got to see Aaron and Ava at the park, and he's really good with her. One special moment when he picked her up will always stay with me. He just looked so comfortable and Ava looked so cute, I could just imagine him with our baby. I think at that moment I realised what an amazing dad Aaron is going to be.
So now I have this major ideal about days at the park, and just generally having fun with the baby. Looking forward to everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment