Relocation , Relocation

Apologies for my temporary absence from blogging, I was moving house! We have now returned to Manchester, and it is feeling gooood! Been very busy, packed out days so far, and we've still loads to unpack but we're making steady progress.
At the moment, it feels like we were never gone. Everythings is pretty much the same, and its lovely to have some familiarity. I'm excited to see how the Summer goes, though I do miss the Duchy and my friends there.
Probably the most pressing issue is the job hunt. Myself and Aaron have made a lovely trip to the Job Centre, and the Citizens Advice Bureau, and we've found out what benefits we're entitled to, and applied for Job Seekers Allowance, something which we never thought would happen to us. Unfortunately, trying to get a job when you're pregnant can be a bit daunting , and maybe a little impossible, but I'm giving it a go.
Everyone here has been great, and so so supportive. Its nice to be surrounded by family again, and just to have hugs! Not only that, the weathers been AMAZING. Today was 21 degrees! In Oldham! If you're from here , you'll understand what a rarity this is. Its been beautiful, even the sky has been a warm welcome.
I'm excited. Excited of the prospect of another summer of love with Brommers, excited to meet our new family addition. But most of all, I'm excited to hear my babies beating heart. It is that strong that Aaron's been able to listen to it through listen to my belly. I'm so jealous!
Roll on the Summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment