Scrabble Trickster


For my first day as an unemployed lady, myself and Aaron have indulged in a spot of retail therapy. By this I mean window shopping for the most part, but we did buy ourselves a new game; Scrabble Trickster. Those who know me will know, Scrabble is MY GAME. I rule all in the world of Scrabble and am virtually undefeatable. Not so much anymore.
Infuriatingly, Aaron has the upperhand in the fact that this game is all about cheating. You get given trick cards that say 'Make a player lose a turn', 'Spell a word anywhere on the board' and 'Steal your opponents last score'. I'm well unimpressed, and have already lost, twice.
I'm going to remain in high spirits though after discovering a new obsession; Baby Booties. Babies must have tiny tiny feet, only two of my fingers fit inside the pair i got today! My excuse is that they were only £4 and absolutely gorgeous.
See, winner. Also, my sister sent me a picture of some Adiddas Baby Trainers! Amazing stuff. Trainers for babies. Who'd have thought it? Anywho's, back to get my bum kicked at Scrabble Trickster. I will win. (Eventually.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment