Sledgehammer

Ah. I remembered one more thing that I LOVE about the Duchy. Pirate FM Radio. They play crazy eighties music and I swear they have 'Sledgehammer' on repeat. Got to love it.
Packing up a house is so STRESSFUL. Me and the Brommers have been tidying, painting, cleaning, degreasing. Everything.
And now the house is just full of boxes and it is so so surreal. Being independent is scary, and its been a massive learning curve for both of us. The last sixth months have seen us move 400 miles from home, share our first house, and now we're expecting our first baby! Seems a lot for a small space of time.
But its exciting! My friends have bought me a hooded towel for the baby. Its thee cutest thing I've ever seen. I want to eat it for dinner. Speaking of dinner, men are impossible when it comes to deciding on food. I have sent Aaron out simply to grab some snacks. He's already rang three times asking questions and now he can't decide what to do. Oh, here he is again.
Men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment